Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #21


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren

Last week I asked you guys whether or not I should wait until Christmas to open the books I get within the next couple weeks.  Many of you thought it would be a good idea, so I went for it.  And yes, it's been very difficult considering I know what's inside the packages and I'm incredibly excited for all three of them.


















I've decided not to tell you all what I've received, but I will give you a hint about one.
Many who love Delirium by Lauren Oliver will be jealous.

Teehee.  Come back next week to see how many more packages I may or may not accumulate over the next week (and to see which books I got, since Christmas is next Sunday!  Yay!)

P.S. My cat, Crookshanks, is adorable.  ^_^



Thanks for stopping by! Leave the link to your IMM below so I can leave you some love, too!


9 comments:

  1. i think i know what it is lol no IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I would not be able to resist opening those packages. And yes, I am green with envy about your Lauren Oliver book, but very excited for you!! Hope you love it.

    Crookshanks is too cute:)

    Enjoy all your new reads, and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! Pandemonium? :O. Definitely jealous :P. I admire your will, there's no way I could leave those packages unopened! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm totally jealous you have Pandemonium! Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at all the packages!! Enjoy the reads once you open them

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Lauren Oliver. Very jealous of you! :) Have fun with all the reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine what it is *she says, tongue in cheek*. I look forward to seeing what is in the rest of your packages.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy all your new reads, and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete