Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #13

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by, Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on!


Title: One Moment
Author: Kristina McBride
Release Date: June 26th, 2012
Publisher: EgmontUSA

This was supposed to be the best summer of Maggie’s life. Now it's the one she'd do anything to forget.

Maggie Reynolds remembers hanging out at the gorge with her closest friends after a blowout party the night before. She remembers climbing the trail hand in hand with her perfect boyfriend, Joey. She remembers that last kiss, soft, lingering, and meant to reassure her. So why can’t she remember what happened in the moment before they were supposed to dive? Why was she left cowering at the top of the cliff, while Joey floated in the water below – dead?

As Maggie’s memories return in snatches, nothing seems to make sense. Why was Joey acting so strangely at the party? Where did he go after taking her home? And if Joey was keeping these secrets, what else was he hiding?

This story sounds so intense and dramatic.  I love watching a mystery unravel through forgotten memories.

What awesome title are you waiting for this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. Great pick! I'm also excited for this book:) It has been on my TBR Pile for so long. I totally love the cover. So dramatic:)

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://www.tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-in-honor-by-jessi-kurby.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, a nice mystery!!! YUM!! Can't wait till June!!

    And my WoW is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a heart-wrencher! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I might have to add this to my ever growing wishlist, it sounds INTENSE! Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't resist a good memory loss story...lots of layers. And secrets.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Mystery through bits and pieces remembered! I love that! Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is also my WoW pick for this week! I'm soo excited to read it! :) I agree, it sounds intense and dramatic. :)

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete