Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Wrap-Up and June TBR

Phew!  I can't believe another month has passed so quickly.  While May wasn't the best month for my family, I was still able to get a ton of reading done.

Here are the books I managed to read:
-Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
-Revived by Cat Patrick
-Wither by Lauren DeStefano
-Fever by Lauren DeStefano
-Spectral by Shannon Duffy
-Under the Never Sky by Shannon Duffy
-Arise by Tara Hudson
-In Honor by Jessi Kirby
-Duplicity by Nikki Jefford
-Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker (review to come)

10 books total, same amount as last month.  Not bad.

Here are the books that I will definitely read in June:
-Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
-Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
-One Moment by Kristina McBride
-Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

and these are the books I'm hoping to get to (this list may or may not change depending on my mood/ which books I receive throughout the month):
-Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
-Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
-The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
-Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
-Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
-The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

I had to stick with the 10 total, but hopefully I'll be able to read more.  I just had to add some summer reads into the mix, too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you read a STACK! I so hope you get to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, it's one of my all time favorites <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book has totally been on my list for months! I have no idea why I haven't read it yet, but I'm pretty excited to finally get to it. :D

      Delete