Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Wrap-Up and July TBR

June turned out to be a pretty good month for me.  I turned 20 and also hit the 50 book mark of my goal of 100!  I'm finally right on track.  :)

The books I managed to read:
-Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
-Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
-Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
-Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
-The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
-One Moment by Kristina McBride
-Purity by Jackson Pearce
-The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
-Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
-Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
-The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
-Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
-Dark Companion by Marta Acosta

13 books total!

The books I will definitely read in July:
-Knee Deep by Jolene B. Perry
-The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
-Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

The books I hope to get to (list may change depending on mood):
-Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
-Until I Die by Amy Plum
-Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
-Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
-Lies Beneath by Anna Greenwood Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment