Sunday, June 16, 2013

In My Mailbox #84

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Gabrielle Carolina from The Mod Podge Bookshelf, originally created by Kristi from The Story Siren.

I haven't been getting many books in the mail, so I'm excited that I finally get to share some this week!


Won
-Parallel by Lauren Miller
(ARC from Julia @ That Hapa Chick)

Bought
-How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
-If I Should Die by Amy Plum

I love the Die for Me series, so of course I had to get Amy's newest release, especially after what happened in the last book!  How My Summer Went Up in Flames was also very high on my wishlist from the moment I first heard of it and I believe that's the book I'll be reading next!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. How My Summer Went Up In Flames is a really fun, cute read. I got Parallel recently too and I'm excited to read it!

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Parallel looks great and I haven't read the Die for Me series yet, but I really want to. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got How My Summer Went Up In Flames last week. It looks really cute. Parallel also looks pretty interesting. Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All awesome books! I loved Parallel it was very different from anything else I had read. I'm reading HMSWUIF at the moment and enjoying it. Hope you enjoy all of your awesome books that you got this week!

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someday I will read the rest of the Revenant series! I read Die for Me and loved it, but I never picked up the other two! These all look great---enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Die For Me series too! I've only read the first book, but I have the second and can't wait to start it. :) I also have a proof copy of Parallel but haven't started it yet. As for How My Summer Went Up In Flames - I REALLY want to get my hands on a copy, it looks so good! :D Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Reading. ^.^

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Stacking The Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parallel looks really great, I'm loving that cover! And I'm super excited for How My Summer Went Up in Flames. I'm totally going to have to get my own copy soon! I've seen some great review of it so far, and can't wait to see what you think of it. And I really do need to pick up the Die For Me series!

    Lovely haul, Chey, and happy reading! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete