Sunday, June 30, 2013

In My Mailbox #85

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Gabrielle Carolina from The Mod Podge Bookshelf, originally created by Kristi from The Story Siren.


Review
-Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
-Hooked by Liz Fichera
(from Harlequin Teen)

Won
-Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
-Of Triton by Anna Banks
(finished copies from Erica @ The Book Cellar)

-Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
(Signed finished copy from author)

Bought
-Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
-The Fault in Our Stars by John Green


eGalleys
-Taste Test by Kelly Fiore
(from Netgalley and Walker Children's)

(from Shelf Awareness and Little, Brown)

I had to run to Barnes & Noble after work to buy Ashes on the Waves (because of my love for anything Edgar Allan Poe) and The Fault in Our Stars (because it's seriously overdue.  I need to read this one now and feel all the feels).  Of course, the same day, I get home and find 3 other books stuffed in my mailbox, one of them being the sequel to Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter!  I'm hoping that one of these awesome books will help pull me out of my reading slump, so I'm excited to get started!

Thanks for stopping by!  What have you received in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so envious that You Got Through The Zombie Glass by Gena Showwalter. Great haul of books. Hope you love em all. Following the blog via bloglovin now.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! So jealous of The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. Happy reading!

    -Taylor @ Reading is the Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of blue covers this week! :) I'm dying to read the John Green book too. I do have a copy but I haven't managed to read it yet. Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! So many great books!! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on The Fault in Our Stars - and then Of Poseidon!

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many good books! Have fun with your haul!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Out of all of those I'd say I'm personally most anticipating Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete