Friday, October 30, 2015

October Wrap-Up and November TBR

The books I managed to read in October:
 -A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern
-A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
-The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
-Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
-Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
-Popular by Lauren Urasek
-The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
-Things I Can't Explain by Mitchell Kriegman

My favorite of the month was Wolf by Wolf!  It surprised me in such a great way.

The books I plan to read in November:


Can you tell that I'm in the mood for contemporary?  This will probably change throughout the month, but right now, these are the titles that are on my mind.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Wolf by Wolf as well! I'm hoping to read Not If I See You First next month as well. I'm always down for a good contemporary, but I'm still in the mood for some good mysteries/thrillers.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You had an amazing month Chey! I'm reading Trouble with Destiny for a tour. Next reads include Hello?, Soundless, and Six of Crows. I loved The Accident Season, I hope you do to :)

    ReplyDelete