Saturday, February 20, 2016

February Book Haul


Won
-Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
(Paperback from Stuck in Books)

-Among the Shadows by various authors
(Paperback from Mindy McGinnis)

-Riders by Veronica Rossi
(Hardcover from Brooke Reports)

-The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
(Hardcover from Read Write Love)

-Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
(Hardcover from Reading Teen)

-Teen Frankenstein by Chandler Baker
(Hardcover from Word Spelunking)

Bought
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
(Signed hardcover)

Review

-Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
(ARC from Harlequin Teen)

-Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown
(Paperback from Albert Whitman & Company)

-Unbecoming by Jenny Downham
(ARC from Scholastic)

-Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston
(ARC from Dutton Books for Young Readers)

-The Nameless City by Faith Erin Hicks
(Paperback from First Second)

-Sweetgirl by Travis Mulhauser
(Hardcover from Ecco)

(@ohaiitschey)

February has been a great month for me.  Although I haven't been reading much, I've been busy with other important things.  I began dating someone I never even expected to find, and this is the first year I've had someone to spend Valentine's Day with, so he bought me roses and we went to see Deadpool (and then we saw Star Wars VII for the second time the next night!).

I also bought a signed copy of my favorite book to replace my ruined paperback with and added Dumbledore to my collection of Funko Pop figures!

NetGalley


-Save Me, Kurt Cobain by Jenny Manzer
-Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
-Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black
-Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
(e-Galleys from Sourcebooks, Amulet, Dutton, and Clarion Books)

Edelweiss


-Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers
-The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
-Red Velvet Crush by Christina Meredith


-Unplugged by Donna Frietas
-The Lost & Found by Katrina Leno
-What Happens Now by Jennifer Castle


-Out of My Mind by Lauren Sabel
-This Is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer
-Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss


-Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims
-How it Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
-A Season for Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel


-Change Places With Me by Lois Metzger
-We Were Never Here by Jennifer Gilmore
-The Season of You and Me by Robin Constantine

No comments:

Post a Comment